With ongoing concerns and uncertainty about the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, we want to reassure you that the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff, and community is our top priority. You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are just a few of the changes we have made:
- We ask that you wait in your car or outside the building and text us upon your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available and patient use is encouraged.
- No contact temperature checks are performed on all staff members and all patients upon entering the office. If you have a temperature at or above 100.4° we will ask you to reschedule.
- If you’re not feeling well you will be asked to reschedule.
- Added cleaning and disinfection of public areas.
- Our family waiting room and children’s play area are closed for the time being.